There’s nothing better than a delicious healthy Asian dish that’s not only easy to make but also better than takeout. This spicy beef pepper stir-fry is a restaurant-quality meal made in the comfort of your own home!Print
Spicy Beef Pepper Stir Fry
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Asian
This beef pepper stir-fry is thinly sliced flank steak cooked with red, orange and green bell peppers along with onion in a savory sauce. This dish is a quick and easy meal that tastes better than takeout!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 12 ounces flank steak, cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small white onion, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Tsang Szechuan Spicy Sauce
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add steak to pan; cook 2 minutes, searing on one side.
- Add bell peppers & onion; cook 2 minutes or until beef loses its pink color, stirring constantly.
- Remove beef mixture from pan.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and tsang szechuan spicy to pan; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Add beef mixture to pan; toss well to coat.
Serve this dish with your favorite rice or noodles. I used rice noodles for this dish.
Keywords: Pepper Steak, Stir Fry