Wow, this is the most addicting snack you will ever have. This Spicy Chex Mix recipe will get the flavor jets going at your next party. Everyone at the party is going to want to know where you go them at and you can tell them you made them. Of course, make sure you tell them TX Foodie is where you found it :)!
It’s jam packed full of flavor from the touch of smoke and all the flavorful ingredients. This snack will stay crispy and crunchy for 3 to 4 weeks when stored in an airtight container. Whether you serve it during football season at parties, during the holidays when you have guests over or just on nights when you’re on the couch watching a movie, this snack mix is a total crowd pleaser.Print
Spicy Smoked Chex Mix
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Smoked
- Cuisine: American
This Smoked Chex Mix recipe is easy to make! With a hint of smoky spicy flavor, it is the perfect snack.
- 9 cups chex mix
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Preheat smoked to 250 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika and cayenne powder. Mix until combined.
- Add the chex mix and toss to coat.
- Spread out evenly in a large rimmed baking pan. We used a disposable one for easy cleanup.
- Smoke for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Keywords: Smoked Snack Mix