- 1 large Salmon Filet
- 1 large Lemon
- McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt All Purpose Seasoning
- Let’s start by pre-heating your smoker to 225°F according to the manufactures instructions.
- While the smoker is warming up, slice the lemon into 1/4 slices.
- Now it’s time to season the salmon. Shake some of that McCormick Himalayan Pink Salt All Purpose Seasoning over the salmon and place the lemon slices over the salmon.
- Once your smoker is at 225°F, it’s time to place the salmon on the smoker for a “Smoke Bath.” It will take around an hour or so to smoke the salmon to a finished temperature of 145°F – 150°F.
- When the smoked salmon hits the temperature of 145°F – 150°F, it’s time to pull it off and serve it up.
Keywords: Smoked Salmon