This recipe is fantastic for breakfast or at any other time of day!
- 10–12 strips of bacon
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 3/4 C sautéed spinach
- 3 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat smoker to 275F (follow your smoker’s startup instructions)
- Lay down a sheet of parchment paper and create the bacon weave.
- Apply ground sausage on top of bacon weave and spread into a square-like shape.
- Place scrambled eggs, spinach & cheese on top.
- Take one end of the parchment paper (parallel to the other ingredients) and loosely roll the fatty. Remove parchment paper and secure ends with toothpicks.
- Place on the smoker (275F) and cook until internal temperature reads 165F.
- Remove, rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve.
Keywords: Smoked, Breakfast, Bacon