If you’re looking for an impressive and flavorful meal to make for your family or friends this weekend, Smoked Pork Tenderloin is the perfect dish for you! Not only does it come together quickly and easily, but the end result is sure to be a true showstopper. Packed full of delicious, smoky flavor, this meal is sure to be a hit! All you need to know is how to properly prepare and cook your Pork Tenderloin.
First, you’ll need to marinate the pork with a mixture of smoked paprika, garlic, and a few other spices. Once it’s had time to absorb all the flavors, you’ll need to smoke it over a low heat for about two hours. Finally, enjoy the succulent and tender pork with your favorite side dishes! So don’t wait any longer – give this delicious Smoked Pork Tenderloin a try. You won’t regret it!
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your smoker or grill to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper to create a marinade.
- Rub the marinade all over the pork tenderloin, making sure it’s evenly coated.
- Place the tenderloin onto the smoker or grill and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit, which usually takes about 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Once it’s fully cooked, remove it from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Tips for Success:
- Be sure to keep an eye on the temperature of your smoker or grill to ensure it stays between 250-275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Don’t overcook the pork tenderloin, as it can become dry and tough. The internal temperature should reach 145 degrees Fahrenheit for a perfectly juicy and tender result.
- Letting the pork rest for a few minutes after cooking will help the juices settle and create a more flavorful and tender result.
Keywords: Pork Ternderloin