These Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are an easy, quick and delicious side your family will love!
- 1 pound brussels sprouts washed, dried
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 a bag of bacon bits (I use EPIC Uncured Bacon Bits)
- lime juice from a fresh lime
- dash of pepper for taste
- Heat a nonstick pan with medium heat.
- Add coconut oil and butter to the pan and let melt.
- Depending on the size of the Brussel Sprouts cut them in half or if larger quarter them and then add them to the pan.
- Place lid on pan and steam for about 10 minutes and occasionally stirring, so they don't stick together too much.
- When the Brussel sprouts start turning darker in color and shrinking in size stir in the bacon bits, honey, and lime juice.
- Continue to stir and cook for about another 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Keywords: Tasty, Brussel Sprouts, Steamed