This Smoked Chex Mix recipe is easy to make! With a hint of smoky spicy flavor, it is the perfect snack.
- 9 cups chex mix
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, (3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- Preheat smoked to 250 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika and cayenne powder. Mix until combined.
- Add the chex mix and toss to coat.
- Spread out evenly in a large rimmed baking pan. We used a disposable one for easy cleanup.
- Smoke for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Keywords: Smoked Snack Mix