This recipe is so delicious and juicy you will want more of these ribs!
- 2 racks of ribs
- 4 tbsp of mustard
- 4 tbsp Rib Rub
- Preheat your smoker to 225 degrees F.
- Cover the ribs with mustard and then apply the rib rub of your choice.
- Place the ribs on the smoker. Close the lid and smoke for about 3 hours.
- Wrap each rack of ribs in foil and put back on the smoker. The baby back ribs will cook for 2 more hours and the St. Louis ribs for 3 additional hours.
- Once the ribs are finished cooking, remove them from the smoker and let it rest for about an hour.
- Slice, and serve.
Keywords: Smoked Pork Ribs