This taco recipe is a quick and easy dish to make. Your smoked ribs taste even better leftover and used in this dish.
- 3/4 cup of chopped rib meat
- 2 corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
- 2 tsp Tapatio’s Hot Sauce
- Warm-up your leftover chopped rib meat over medium heat in a non-stick pan.
- Add the Sweet Baby Ray’s and Tapatio hot sauce (you can use your favorite sauces here) to the meat in the pan.
- Stir the meat to cover the meat in the sauces.
- Continue to warm the meat until you get some crispy edges on a majority of your chopped rib meat.
- Build your taco’s and serve it warm
Keywords: Pork Ribs, Tacos, Leftovers