This is my favorite breakfast dish because it's loaded with meat and is quick and easy to prepare! It's even better leftover & for meal prepping. I like to make this on a Sunday evening so that I have something quick for breakfast all week long.
If you want you can add chopped onions & peppers in your egg mixture as well if you like. Feel free to add and remove ingredients to your tasting.Print
A quick, easy, and delicious breakfast casserole, perfect for weekend brunch!
- 1 pound breakfast pork sausage
- 6 slices of bacon (cooked)
- 1 (8 oz) package crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash browns (diced or shredded)
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat cook the sausage, breaking it up as it cooks, letting it brown completely.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread them out in the bottom of a 9x13" pan, pressing the seams together to make one large sheet of dough.
- Sprinkle the sausage, hash browns, slices of bacon & cheese over the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sausage.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the eggs are set.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into slices. Enjoy!
Keywords: Easy, Breakfast Casserole, Bacon, Hash Browns, Sausage