Do you love cabbage? If so, then this dish is a must-try! This Healthy Cabbage Recipe is low-carb and Keto-Friendly. It might just become your next goto dish when you want something quick and healthy.
- 3 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 Lb Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet Onion, (chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (chopped)
- 14 oz Can Rotel
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Salt/Pepper, (to taste)
- 1 Small Head Green Cabbage, (cored, chopped)
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar/Jack Cheese
- Heat the oil, beef, and onion over medium to high heat in a large pan with high sides. Cook until the beef is browned and the onions are translucent.
- Now add minced garlic and cook for about another minute or two.
- Up next let’s stir in the rotes, spices along with some salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped cabbage to the top of the mixture and cook for about 15-20 minutes or until the cabbage is tender.
- Lastly top with cheese, cover until its melted then serve.
Keywords: cabbage casserole, casserole, cabbage rolls, deconstructed cabbage rolls